AS MANY OF YOU KNOW, we are proud participants of the 2013 Smiles For Life campaign. Since March we’ve been professionally whitening people’s smiles and donating 100% of the proceeds to the Smiles For Life Foundation to benefit seriously ill, disabled, and underprivileged kids—both locally and around the world. You—our valued patients and friends—have been crucial to our efforts and we still need you!
WHEN JUNE ENDS, THE CAMPAIGN ENDS
If you’ve already participated, we thank you—your contribution is greatly appreciated. If you haven’t, there’s still time (although not much!) for you to make a difference. You have until the end of June to take advantage of this wonderful opportunity. It’s the ultimate “win, win”. We professionally whiten your teeth, you get a dazzling white smile, AND both of us get to help children in need.
Professionally whiten your teeth here in our dental practice and 100% of the proceeds go to children’s charities![youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=INLP2VHMRbo?rel=0]
Here’s How It Works:
- We donate our time.
- Philips Oral Health Care donates the materials.
- Your smile gets professionally whitened.
- 100% of your contribution goes directly to kids in need.
Here’s How YOU Can Help Kids In Need:
1. Make a whitening appointment with us to whiten your smile!
2. Help us spread the word! Whether you choose to have your own smile whitened or not, you can make a HUGE difference for seriously ill and underserved children around the world by simply sharing this opportunity on your trusted social networks such as Facebook!