A Good Reason To Professionally Whiten Your Smile….
PEOPLE OFTEN TURN TO MAKEUP OR SKINCARE PRODUCTS to reverse the effects of age. However, there’s more to a youthful appearance than a great complexion. If you want to look and feel your best, you can’t forget about your smile.
Teeth can start to turn yellow over time, even with proper maintenance. Whitening your smile is a good way to look younger.
A Whiter Smiles Leads To Greater Confidence
Think about the individuals in your family, friend, and coworker groups that seem youthful. What is it about them that’s different? More than likely it has something to do with how often they smile…or laugh. People who smile often appear healthy, positive, and full of confidence. If you have a dazzling smile, you’ll be happy to show it off.
Your Smile Can Be Your Brightest Feature
The color white is inherently youthful. A white smile can brighten up your entire face and makes you seem full of life and vigor.
Additional Tips For A Noticeable, Youthful Grin
- Find the shade of lipstick that suits you. The right color will light up your face. Experiment at makeup counters!
- Practice relaxing your jaw. A tight jaw inhibits facelifting muscles.
- Spend time doing things that make you happy. You’ll look and feel better.
Smiling is natural but insecurity can get in the way. Let us professionally whiten your teeth so we can bring back your grinning bravado. Thanks to the Smiles For Life Campaign you can whiten your teeth, regain your confidence, AND help a child.
A Better Reason To Whiten Your Smile…
When you have your smile professionally whitened during the Smiles For Life campaign, you also change children’s lives. How? We are proud to be part of the Smiles For Life campaign which raises funds for seriously ill, disabled, and underprivileged children—both locally and around the world.
Here’s How It Works:
- We donate our time.
- Philips Oral Health Care donates the materials.
- Your smile gets professionally whitened.
- 100% of your contribution goes directly to kids in need.
Here’s How YOU Can Help Kids In Need:
1. Make a whitening appointment with us to whiten your smile!
2. Help us spread the word! Whether you choose to have your own smile whitened or not, you can make a HUGE difference for seriously ill and underserved children around the world by simply sharing this opportunity on your trusted social networks such as Facebook!