This year we’re participating in Smiles For Life! Help us help seriously ill, disabled, and underprivileged children in our community and around the world.[youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FPnLtp7TcSA&version=3&hl=en_US&rel=0]
Text Your $10 Donation To Help Us Support Children’s Charities!
Our Designated Charity Partner Is:
The Santa Clara County Dental Foundation
How Texting Your Donation Works:
- You text a $10 donation using the information above.
- The donation will be billed to your cell phone through your service provider.
- Children’s charities get 100% of the money raised.
- Half comes back to our designated charity partner, once we reach $1000. The other half helps worthy children’s charities around the world.
How Your Smile Whitening Donation Works:
- Philips Oral Healthcare donates 100% of the tooth whitening supplies.
- Our practice donates 100% of our time.
- Your smile gets beautifully, professionally whitened.
- 100% of your donation goes to the Smiles For Life Foundation to help children’s charities.
What Is Smiles For Life?
Smiles For Life is the charity arm of an organization called the Crown Council. The Crown Council is an alliance of leading-edge dental teams that are passionately committed to promoting oral health, fighting oral cancer and serving their communities through charitable work.
Now through June 30th, hundreds of Crown Council member dental practices throughout the U.S. and Canada are raising donations for seriously ill, disabled, and underprivileged children in their local communities and around the world. 100% of the donations go to the Smiles For Life Foundation. Since 1998, they’ve raised over $30 million, benefiting hundreds of children’s charities around the world.
Ross Ave Cherry Ave