At Beveridge Dental in San Jose CA, we are trained in a wide variety of dental procedures. But sometimes we’ll refer you to a specialist, or include a specialist as part of your treatment team.
The following are some of the most common dental specialties:
- Endodontists: Endodontists specialize in root canal therapy and other procedures involving the root and surrounding parts of the tooth.
- Periodontists: Periodontists practicing treat conditions affecting gum tissue and the bone surrounding the teeth. If you have gingivitis or more advanced periodontal disease, you may be referred to a periodontist.
- Prosthodontists: Repairing damaged teeth and replacing lost teeth is called restorative dentistry. Prosthodontists have advanced training in procedures involving crowns, dental implants, bridges, veneers, inlays, and partial or complete dentures.
- Pediatric Dentists: Infants, young children and teenagers have different dental needs than adults. Pediatric dentists undergo additional training in the diagnosis and treatment of dental diseases affecting the youngest population.
- Oral Surgeons: Oral surgeons perform procedures involving the teeth, mouth and jaw. These include dental implants, surgery to repair damage due to injury, tumor surgery, and cleft lip and palate reconstruction.
At Beveridge Dental in San Jose CA, we are able to care for most of your dental needs and can give a referral if necessary. Patients from South San Jose, Los Gatos, Campbell, and Morgan Hill come to us for family and restorative dentistry. Contact us today!